This series of four one hour presentations given during an all day session before an audience of three hundred persons has proven immensely popular.
Some physicians prescribe it for clients under stress, therapists have recommended it to clients, others have praised it for being so helpful to them. Through his own inimitable style of combining humorous insights and clear perceptions, Barbeau offers various strategies on facing the perplexities of our lives. DVDs: $55.00 for the set.
- Coping With Self: Develops the themes of our self-creation, our self-awareness and how stress is another term for being alive.
- Coping With Others: Elaborates on some of the issues that cause confusion or hurt in relationships and how to overcome them.
- Coping With Loss: Draws upon Barbeau’s own experiences of loss as well as those of others to offer wise and comforting counsel on proper self-care in handling the inevitable losses, great and small, of life.
- Coping With Feelings: Too many people are too out of touch with the range of their feelings and more people either stifle or inappropriately express their feelings. Drawing upon his personal experience and his years as a therapist, Barbeau offers pointers to helping us all better handle the depth and the expression of our feelings.
If you have struggled with being truly intimate with a significant other or important person in your life – than this DVD series is a must for you. In this dynamic four-part series, (Looking at Intimacy, Barriers to Intimacy, Nurturing Intimacy, and Intimacy and Sexuality) Mr. Barbeau explores with his audience the complicated topic of intimacy. In sharing his insights, Mr. Barbeau reveals to the audience a profound understanding of personal development , and includes solutions to the obstacles that can arise when seeking genuine intimacy in our close relationships. Set of four one-hour programs: $50.00
This is a how-to series of 8 DVDs offering practical advice and insights on some of the most common emotional issues that trouble individuals today. Whether an individual person views one of these topics at home, or they are used in a support group or congregational setting, they help to address both the internal and external circumstances affect on their daily life. Excellent for individual use (and many therapists loan them to clients) or for groups. discussion starters. $125.00 (set) $16.50 each.
- Surviving Depression
- Surviving Loneliness
- Surviving Broken Relationships
- Surviving Life Transitions
- Surviving Anger
- Surviving Difficult People
- Surviving Grief
- Surviving Failure and Rejection
Two videos matching the spontaneity of teenage questions with the wit and wisdom of Clayton Barbeau’s answers: A winning combination. $69.95 for both Parts I & II. This session with 900 teens and parents, filmed in Los Angeles, California, was typical of the sessions that generated the book of the same title. NOTE: ONLY ONE VHS SET LEFT IN STOCK.
Delivering the Male is a five-set series exploring the male mystique’s failure to deliver on the promised rewards of personhood and fulfillment. Barbeau outlines positive steps for achieving greater freedom, enjoyment, and a deeper “at-homeness” that can be found outside the restrictive, traditional male role. And he encourages men to face the hard questions of personal identity: What do I really want from myself in life? What do I want to give to life? Who am I? The author shows how males who escape the tough-guy trap can become open, loving, mature men who respect and have reverence for other people – in their marriages and in their work relationships. Set of 5 CDs. $50.00